All Synergy wetsuits are legal.
- All Synergy wetsuits and swim skins are 100% USAT, ITU and WTC (Ironman and 70.3) legal
- The general rule for wetsuits is that it cannot be thicker than 5mm
- The general rule for swim skins is that it may not aid in buoyancy.
- Please note that USAT are no longer updating their list of approved swim skins and will be removing the list completely from their website at the end of this season. ALL swim skins that do not float when you throw it in the water and toss your keys on it, are legal
- Here are links to the complete rules of all triathlon federations:
USAT Competitive Rules
WTC Rules for Ironman 70.3 Events
Most Commonly Violated USAT Rules